1. Shampoo your hair and squeeze out excess water.
2. Take enough quantity of conditioner in your hand and emulsify between the palms.
3. Apply on the strands going from mid-length to the tip. Spread evenly.
4. Smooth leftover product on the rest of the hair on top. Avoid applying to the scalp.
5. Finger comb the hair and Leave on for 2 to 3 minutes.
6. Rinse thoroughly with plenty of plain water. Follow with a cold-water rinse to lay the cuticles flat for extra smoothness and shine.
Purified Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Brassicamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cetrimonium Chloride, Behentrimonium Chloride, Sodium PCA, D Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Polyquaternium-7, Polyquaternium-73, Coconut Oil, Rose Hydrosol, Sweet Almond Oil, Argan Oil, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate (and) Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Gluconate & Fragrance.
My hair is so soft and snarls great after using
I am obsessed with this conditioner. I will not use any other brand. I love the smell and how my hair feels after using this conditioner.
Himalayn Rose conditioner
Its a very good product as well as the shampoo.I love how iy helps keep my frizz under control.
Love it but..
My scalp has been a little drier since I started using this product. I love the scent, I love the way it makes my hair feel but not sure what’s going on with the dry scalp
Himalayan Rose Conditioner
smells really good. love it
Limited Stock, Don't Miss Out
60-Day Money Back Guarantee
Safe & Secure Checkout
Over 15,000 5-Star Reviews
Natural & Vegan