"It’s a smell that is relaxing and calming. Automatically I take a deep breath and get in the mood to meditate" - SHERLYN T.
Patchouli Essential Oil is widely used in aromatherapy as it has extraordinary health & wellness benefits attributed by its antidepressant, antiseptic, aphrodisiac, astringent, deodorant, fungicidal, insecticidal & sedative properties.
Not to be ingested & strictly for external use only. Do not use during pregnancy or lactation and on infants or young children. Ensure zero contact with the eyes; rinse with plenty of cold water if contact occurs. Store tightly capped in a dark, cool space. Sun & air exposure can decrease the potency of the oil.
- Use in limited & recommended quantities only.
- Do a skin patch test to check sensitivity before first use. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- For topical application, use only when well diluted.
- We have provided only general guidelines for safe use on hair and skin. You are requested to consult a professional aromatherapist for exact dilution ratios; if required.
- Keep the room well ventilated while diffusing essential oils.
- Diffuse a few drops in an ultrasonic or tea candle diffuser.
- Blend a few drops with water in a spray bottle and spray all around.
- Add a few drops to your pre-bedtime bath water for a soothing spa-like experience.
- Blend 3 drops in 10 ml cold pressed oil and massage your soles with it before bedtime.
- Rub just one drop between your palms. Cup on the nose and inhale deeply.
100% Pure Patchouli Essential Oil (Pogostemon Cablin)
Patchouli Essential Oil
Mix a few drops of this with the Thai Massage Oil to add a little spice to your love life. The only way I can describe the scent is by saying it is very calming and sensual. My husband and I love using it on those "special" nights.
There are many benefits to using Patchouli essential oil! It fights depression, boosts the immune system, works as a natural deodorant, stops fungal growth, reduces inflammation, enhances mood, strengthens hair, fights infections, clears dandruff, treats skin conditions, works as a bug repellent, stimulates hormones, and fights fever! I like to add a few drops to a diffuser! It creates a calming and relaxing fragrance!
I love the smell. Ive already started uaing. Can't wait to start using on my hair. I love what the shampoo and conditioner And Mt my hair is looking so much healthier. Customer for life!
My friend uses patchouli a lot and I have always enjoyed the smell. I use another brand of essencial oils but decided to try this and am very happy with the quality.
Limited Stock, Don't Miss Out
60-Day Money Back Guarantee
Safe & Secure Checkout
Over 15,000 5-Star Reviews
Natural & Vegan