Smooth & Style
Deliver natural nourishment with plant-based oils for all hair types.
Shirley F. - "This works so great with my hair. I've noticed more shine, less breakage and less split ends. It has made such a big difference. I will be buying this again!"
100% Natural & Vegan Solutions
No Animal Testing (Cruelty-Free)
100% Gluten-Free Formulas
Hair oil is a blend of super nourishing oils that is applied to the hair to smooth frizz, condition, revitalize, and style.
Our scalp naturally produces oil called sebum from glands around each hair follicle. Over-washing, using a drying shampoo, or using too many styling products can disrupt your hair’s natural oil production, leading to a dry, flaky scalp. Hair oil combats this by bringing back essential nourishment and hydration.
Hair oil is a multi-purpose treatment to boost shine, hydration, soothe the scalp, and fight frizz in one step! Use hair oil in a time-trusted routine for optimal scalp health - hair oiling - a traditional Ayurvedic technique that uses massage and heat (from warming the oil, wrapping hair in a hot towel, or applying heat with a hairdryer) to boost blood circulation, help manage tension from tight hairstyles, and give your scalp the loving care it deserves (it is skin after all!)
A 10-15 minute scalp massage once or twice a week is the recommended frequency for healthy hair oiling. Then, leave it on for at least 30 minutes, preferably overnight, and shampoo and condition as usual. You can also use hair oil to set your style!
This multipurpose treatment can be used to set your style by applying a few drops onto your strands, and brushing through for sleek strands. Treat tresses with hair oiling, a traditional Ayurvedic technique that effectively treats your hair in just 30 minutes! A 10-15 minute scalp massage 1-2x a week is ideal for any hair oiling journey.
1. Start by heating up the hair oil on the stove, or pouring it into a glass jar and submerging it into a bowl of hot water.
2. Divide hair into 4-5 sections and gently work the oil throughout your strands. Massage oil with your fingertips into the scalp to boost blood circulation to the hair follicles and encourage healthy hair growth.
3. Leave hair oil on for 30 min - 2 hours. You can also sleep with the oil on overnight.
4. For maximum hydration, you can apply the hair oil and wrap hair in a hot towel for 20 minutes. Or apply the hair oil, wrap in plastic wrap or a plastic bag, and apply hot air from a blow dryer for 15-20 minutes. Or apply the hair oil, tie your hair into an updo and work out. Your body heat will open up the hair cuticles and allow for deeper hydration.
5. Shampoo as usual and finish with a cold water rinse to seal the cuticles for added shine.
WOW Castor Oil is an excellent oil to add to your hair and skincare routine!
For hair: Massage lukewarm oil onto your scalp and hair in circular motions with your fingertips. Leave the oil in your hair for at least 30 minutes, preferably overnight. Shampoo and condition as normal. Do this 1-2 times a week to boost hair health!
For eyelashes & eyebrows: Apply 1-2 drops on eyelashes and eyebrows before bedtime. Try using a spoolie to distribute the oil evenly between the individual hairs. Leave on overnight to boost hair growth!
For skin: Warm a few drops of oil in between your hands, and gently massage on your face to break down stubborn makeup. Cleanse as usual. Use as a moisturizer by smoothing oil onto a cleansed face and neck as the last step of any skincare routine, and leaving on overnight. Works to brighten the appearance of dark spots, scars, and stretch marks without clogging pores!
For lips: Massage 1-2 drops onto lips for soft, supple hydration.
For essential oils: Mix with 1-2 drops of essential oils as a carrier oil for skin-safe usage without irritation!
After using hair oil, we recommend washing with a WOW shampoo & conditioner to remove build-up and excess sebum, so only essential nourishment from the hair oil treatment is left. Pro tip: finish with a cold water rinse to seal the cuticles for added shine!