"Does seem to make my hair feel and look much better!! Helps my scalp also not feel so dry." - Kathy M.
Citronella Essential Oil is widely used in aromatherapy for its antiseptic, antibacterial, deodorant, insecticidal & stimulant properties contributing to numerous health & wellness, benefits.
Not to be ingested & strictly for external use only. Do not use during pregnancy or lactation and on infants or young children. Ensure zero contact with the eyes; rinse with plenty of cold water if contact occurs. Store tightly capped in a dark, cool space. Sun & air exposure can decrease the potency of the oil.
- Use in limited & recommended quantities only.
- Do a skin patch test to check sensitivity before first use.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- For topical application, use only when well diluted.
- We have provided only general guidelines for safe use on hair and skin. You are requested to consult a professional aromatherapist for exact dilution ratios; if required.
- Keep the room well ventilated while diffusing essential oils.
- Diffuse a few drops in an ultrasonic or tea candle diffuser.
- Blend a few drops with water in a spray bottle and spray all around.
- Add a few drops to your pre-bedtime bath water for a soothing spa-like experience.
- Blend 3 drops in 10 ml cold pressed oil and massage your soles with it before bedtime.
- Rub just one drop between your palms. Cup on the nose and inhale deeply.
100% Pure Citronella Oil (Cymbopogon Nardus)
- Tea Tree
I use it in my outside burners and it works great keeping mosquitoes away! Thank you for another great product. I love Wowskinscience it's amazing
Bugs be gone
So far so good. Nice scent and so far keeps the bugs away but summer isn’t here yet to see how it works on mosquitoes. If not I will find other uses fir it.
Great one and smells really good
Bugs be gone
I got this to take with me to Puerto Rico for the bugs to stay away. Dabbled a Lil on my wrist and ankles and was perfectly bug free.
Its not just for repelling bugs!
Citronella is one of my favorites. I use it mixed with water in a spray bottle to repel bugs, helps my hair and scalp stay protected. Also when I use in my diffuser it is extremely relaxing and helps me relax after a long day. And theres so much more this little gem can do! Highly recommend! 5/5 stars Love the dropper that comes with the bottles! Thank you #WOW For making my life easier!
Limited Stock, Don't Miss Out
60-Day Money Back Guarantee
Safe & Secure Checkout
Over 15,000 5-Star Reviews
Natural & Vegan