Face serums are the best way to treat your skin concerns, which can change depending on the season, your diet and stress levels, sun exposure, and more. As with any skincare routine, it's best to apply from the lightest -> heaviest product, giving time for each one to seep in before moving on to the next step.
Start by applying 2-3 drops of serum into the palm of your hand. Rub to disperse, and gently pat onto your cleansed face and neck until the product soaks in. Seal in moisture with a hydrating cream, or oil. Switch up your serums based on what your skin needs! If you want an anti-aging and brightening booster, try our Vitamin C serum. With Vitamin C, make sure to apply SPF after to protect your skin!
Our range of fabulous foaming face washes are a great one-step cleanse for your morning and nighttime routine! Check out our range and reach your skin goals: link
1. Pump your WOW face wash 2 - 3 times and massage foam onto your face. Avoid contact with eyes.
2. Gently massage with the brush in circular motions for 1 - 2 minutes.
3. Rinse thoroughly with cool water.
4. Pat skin dry with a soft towel. Finish with hydrating skincare products to seal in moisture.
WOW face masks are great self-care treatments for any skin problems!
1. Apply a thin, even layer on face (avoid the eye area.)
2. Let dry for 10-15 minutes.
3. Rinse your face with lukewarm water and pat the skin dry with a towel. If any residue is left, wipe away using a warm towel.
Sensitivity can range for everyone depending on your allergies, irritation levels, and what your skin responds well to. Typically, sensitive skin loves nourishing ingredients like aloe vera, hyaluronic acid, shea and cocoa butter, and sweet almond, and argan oil. We suggest taking our skin quiz here to find the perfect products for you: link