1. Pump a small amount of Vitamin C foaming face wash onto the face and neck, gently massaging into the skin using the brush in a circular motion
2. Wash it off finishing with cold water to close the pores and gently pat your skin. Use it in the morning and the evening for clear pores and a bright tone
3. Apply a thick layer of Vitamin C clay mask, avoiding eye area brows, lips, and hairline, and leave on for about 15 minutes
4. Wash off the mask with warm water for toned, bright skin. Recommended for use twice a week and followed with serum
5. Apply a pea-sized amount of Vitamin C serum on the face and neck, pressing it into the skin for a few minutes for better absorption
6. To even out the fine lines, use the serum twice a day after cleansing and before the moisturizer
7. For an extra dose of protection and hydration, spray the Vitamin C mist toner all over the face and neck when needed and before moisturizer
8. Apply Body Butter Citrus after a bath on damp skin for better absorption. Take a dollop of the product spread it evenly. Add extra dose on dry areas using a circular motion for circulation boost
9. Relax with Sweet Orange Essential oil, combine 3 drops in 10ml cold-pressed carrier oil, and massage your body, or diffuse 3 - 4 drops in an ultrasonic or tea light diffuser
What Makes Us Special?
Find out why you should choose Wow Skin Science instead of cheap over-the-counter beauty products!
Limited Stock, Don't Miss Out
60-Day Money Back Guarantee
Safe & Secure Checkout
Over 15,000 5-Star Reviews