Sweet Orange and Peppermint Essential Oils improve digestion and help to eliminate toxins from the body.
Cedarwood and Patchouli Essential Oils are reputed to facilitate wound-healing, treat dry and cracked skin, can help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, blemishes, and skin imperfections.
Ylang Ylang and Rose Otto Essential Oils have a romantic, floral aroma. They are ideal for relieving everyday tension, with menopause and hormonal issues for women.
Energizer and Rosemary Essential Oils have many purifying and refreshing benefits. They are the right choice to improve your health, mood, and skin.
Lemon and Tea Tree Essential Oils are known as home health remedies. Use them to put yourself in a better mood, soothe anxiety and lift your spirit.
- Diffuse a few drops in an ultrasonic or tea candle diffuser
- Blend a few drops with water in a spray bottle and spray all around
- Add a few drops to your pre-bedtime bath water for a soothing spa-like experience
- Blend 3 drops in 10 ml cold pressed oil and massage your soles with it before bedtime
- Rub just one drop between your palms. Cup on the nose and inhale deeply
Not to be ingested & strictly for external use only. Do not use during pregnancy or lactation and on infants or young children. Ensure zero contact with the eyes; rinse with plenty of cold water if contact occurs. Store tightly capped in a dark, cool space. Sun & air exposure can decrease the potency of the oil.