Geranium Essential Oil is widely used in aromatherapy for its numerous health & wellness benefits from being antidepressant, antifungal, astringent, hemostatic, cytophylactic, deodorant & more.
Not to be ingested & strictly for external use only. Do not use during pregnancy or lactation and on infants or young children. Ensure zero contact with the eyes; rinse with plenty of cold water if contact occurs. Store tightly capped in a dark, cool space. Sun & air exposure can decrease the potency of the oil.
- Use in limited & recommended quantities only.
- Do a skin patch test to check sensitivity before first use.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- For topical application, use only when well diluted.
- We have provided only general guidelines for safe use on hair and skin. You are requested to consult a professional aromatherapist for exact dilution ratios; if required.
- Keep the room well ventilated while diffusing essential oils.
- Diffuse a few drops in an ultrasonic or tea candle diffuser.
- Blend a few drops with water in a spray bottle and spray all around.
- Add a few drops to your pre-bedtime bath water for a soothing spa-like experience.
- Blend 3 drops in 10 ml cold pressed oil and massage your soles with it before bedtime.
- Rub just one drop between your palms. Cup on the nose and inhale deeply.
100% Geranium Essential Oil (Pelargonium Graveolens)
- essential oils
I love essential oils and the geranium is lovely
Can’t get enough
I haven’t used it yet but I love all of the oils. I use them when I shampoo my hair and I’ve had compliments too.
Love essential oils
I have been using It in my diffuser, and it smells great. Will buy more.
Smells soooo good! I use it on my dryer balls to make my clothes smell good and I love it!
Limited Stock, Don't Miss Out
60-Day Money Back Guarantee
Safe & Secure Checkout
Over 15,000 5-Star Reviews
Natural & Vegan