"I just love the Lavender, I've been sleeping like a baby, Love Love Love it" - Gerrie P.
- headache relief
- skin care
- soothe respiratory ailments
- insect repellent
- ease nausea
- anxiety & stress relief
- better sleep
Not to be ingested & strictly for external use only. Do not use during pregnancy or lactation and on infants or young children. Do not use before driving as it promotes sleep. Ensure zero contact with the eyes; rinse with plenty of cold water if contact occurs. Store, tightly capped in a dark, cool space. Sun & air exposure can decrease the potency of the oil.
- Use in limited & recommended quantities only.
- Do a skin patch test to check sensitivity before first use. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- For topical application, use only when well diluted.
- We have provided only general guidelines for safe use on hair and skin. You are requested to consult a professional aromatherapist for exact dilution ratios; if required.
- Keep the room well ventilated while diffusing essential oils.
- Diffuse a few drops in an ultrasonic or tea candle diffuser.
- Blend a few drops with water in a spray bottle and spray all around.
- Add a few drops to your pre-bedtime bath water for a soothing spa-like experience.
- Blend 3 drops in 10 ml cold pressed oil and massage your soles with it before bedtime.
- Rub just one drop between your palms. Cup on the nose and inhale deeply.
100% Pure Lavender Essential Oil (Lavandula Angustifolia)
- essential oil
Can’t get enough
Can’t get enough of this amazing oil! Great for so many things!
The smell is amazing and I love the calming effect it gives me!
the same on this one. now i am waiting for mine nothing i haven't tried that i don't like because i love it all so far!
Great for hair
My oldest cat started marking things, so I got the lavender oil and he is so relaxed he doesn’t even think about marking. What a relief for me and him.
Limited Stock, Don't Miss Out
60-Day Money Back Guarantee
Safe & Secure Checkout
Over 15,000 5-Star Reviews
Natural & Vegan