"I use this in my diffuser and it smells so good! Not overwhelming, and relaxing" - Jadine N.
Rose Otto Essential Oil is widely used in aromatherapy. It has numerous health & wellness properties and is known for its aphrodisiac, antiseptic, emollient, astringent, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antidepressant & deodorant qualities.
Not to be ingested & strictly for external use only. Do not use during pregnancy or lactation and on infants or young children. Ensure zero contact with the eyes; rinse with plenty of cold water if contact occurs. Store tightly capped in a dark, cool space. Sun & air exposure, can decrease the potency of the oil.
- Use in limited & recommended quantities only.
- Do a skin patch test to check sensitivity before first use. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- For topical application, use only when well diluted.
- We have provided only general guidelines for safe use on hair and skin. You are requested to consult a professional aromatherapist for exact dilution ratios; if required.
- Keep the room well ventilated while diffusing essential oils.
- Diffuse a few drops in an ultrasonic or tea candle diffuser.
- Blend a few drops with water in a spray bottle and spray all around.
- Add a few drops to your pre-bedtime bath water for a soothing spa-like experience.
- Blend 3 drops in 10 ml cold pressed oil and massage your soles with it before bedtime.
- Rub just one drop between your palms. Cup on the nose and inhale deeply.
- Rosa Centifolia (Rose otto)
- Jojoba Oil
The smell is so divine. I add it to my oil mixture that is used for hair and skin. These oils are of good quality. I highly recommend.
Excellent additive for skin and under eye creams and salves
Great for skin
Can’t get enough!
Wow is right!
This is the best smelling rose oil ever! I really like it. I use it in my lotions & face cream.
Love my wow
Great love how it. Smell and how it looks
Limited Stock, Don't Miss Out
60-Day Money Back Guarantee
Safe & Secure Checkout
Over 15,000 5-Star Reviews
Natural & Vegan